Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. – Carl Jung
- What is Tarot? It started off as a card game! In the mid 18th century it spread from Italy to other parts of the world and began being used for mystical purposes, such as fortune telling.
- Can you see the future? No.
- What do you use the Tarot for? Tarot is a series of beautiful and divine archetypal images showing the best and worst aspects of humankind. By interpreting these universal themes using energetic connection and intuition, and applying my Tarot knowledge to the connection of the cards in the layout, my goal is to essentially hold up a mirror for you, so you can see the blockages, spiritual influences and illuminate the path forward in your life!
- But you offer past life readings, can you see the past? No. When I lay out the cards in a past life reading and put together the pieces of your past life, you may find that it resonates very deeply with you – in other words, you understand it to be true. I personally believe in past lives and find this to be a very useful way to uncover truths about ourselves in the here and now. A word of warning: Past life readings can be traumatic, as there is no knowing who we will meet on the journey. Buy with caution.
- What is the best way to get the most from my reading? The same way that you get the most from your life: come at it with curiosity and a genuine desire to hear the truth!
- What is a good question to ask? Can you do a reading without a question? I can do a reading with no question and many people enjoy this option. They are having a stressful, busy week, month or year and just want to see what comes up. However, if you do have something on your mind, please ask it, as specifically as possible. For example: “Will I meet my soulmate?” is a weak position to stand in. You are essentially waiting for something to happen TO you. A better questions would be “What can I do in my life, right now, to make myself most likely to meet my soulmate?” Another example is “Is my husband cheating on me?” This is a question to ask your husband, When I ask the cards to answer this kind of question, they often say the same thing: go ask him yourself!
- How do I receive my reading? I provide Tarot Readings via email. You will receive a comprehensive PDF as well as a .jpeg of the cards, so you are able to see the cards yourself as a reference.